1) Discipline. Listen carefully to what the coach says and follow all that is required of you.
2) Be prepared with appropriate workout uniform.
3) Respect the coach and those around you. Be friendly and helpful to other students.
4) Bring only water as a re-hydrant. No food or other forms of drinks allowed!
5) Do not use your newly acquired skills outside of the gym. We are not here to teach you to harm others.
6) No sparring allowed without the permission/supervision of Rustam.
7) Call in at least one day beforehand to cancel your scheduled training for a reschedule. We do not give refunds!
8) You are required to get your own supplies of hand wraps, boxing gloves, etc. It is not sanitary to share!
9) Make sure you have a different pair of sneakers specifically for the gym.
10) Lead a healthy and happy life. Make smart choices in your diet as well as your personal life. Be smart and safe, The coach recommends’ that you upkeep your studies outside of the gym as well; be a well educated and intelligent person.
11) If you have any medical conditions, use any medicine, or have sudden pain/discomfort, please immediately let Rustam know. It’s important to your health and safety.
12) If you find anything that isn’t yours, please announce the item you found to the class. Be honest.
13) We expect hard-working and educated students. Take your training seriously!
14) You are not here to mingle and hangout with friends, you are expected to strictly follow your training regimen. Don’t bother other students as well.
15) No cell phone use!
16) Any form of jewelry is not permitted. Do not wear any necklaces, rings, nor ear/facial rings. It creates a more dangerous facility.
17) Keep the gym as if it were your own home. Please take good care of it and keep it clean!
18) Eat three hours BEFORE your training, and two hours AFTER.
19) As always enjoy your time boxing and have fun!